martes, 14 de junio de 2011

Children!


When I was a child I wanted to be an astronaut, I think that’s because I was always watching the sky at night.  Also when I was a kid I played a lot of play station or Nintendo my favorite game was “Mortal Kombat” anyway I never was a child who stayed at home all day I liked to go out and play with my friends too.
Now I’m no longer a child I have 22 years old but I still like to play computer games, I have to say that I like kids, I really think they are quite interesting but I don’t chose this career because I like kids I chose it because I like education.
I think one of the greatest things of been a child is the way you look the world around you, it’s like everything it’s new, they have the ability to be surprised so easily. But adults generally think of kids like they were dumb, so they treat them like dumb.
I believe that children nowadays are different from children from 50 years ago, but that’s because the time changes, the child’s imagination changes through time because Scientifics advances, or investigation. Also nowadays kids have more access to information than 50 or 100 years ago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario