martes, 14 de junio de 2011

A photograph I like


Hello again
This time I’m going to tell you about this picture, this photo was taken in Arco’s Factory, it’s a factory that makes candy. I was in Buenos Aires in 2009 backpacking with my friends and we went to see this factory they have all this kinds of candy all with different colors and shapes and what is most important different flavors.
I think I like this picture because it’s kind of cool, and the colors are great also remember me a good time, that was a good trip we went to see the BOMBONERA stadium, it’s a great stadium really big.
To be really honest I don’t like so much taking pictures, only when I’m on trip just to remember the places where I have been. I have a camera but it’s not digital it’s analogous.
When I travel with my friends they have digital cameras so they take the pictures and then send it to me by email. But last year my friend did not have a camera so I bring mine.
Most of my pictures are digital so they are stored on computer I just have a few printed I think my Mom have a lot of printed pictures of me when I was a kid.

1 comentario: