jueves, 12 de mayo de 2011

My favourite piece of technology


Hello again
Well I have to tell you about my favorite piece of technology. That not hard for me, definitely my favorite piece is my Computer. I have it for 4 years.

I use my computer for everything, for watch movies or series, because I don’t have a TV in my room, to play computer games with  my friends and to see my email, my facebook, and to search anything I need.

I use it everyday, I always have to check my email because I always have meetings so to know where and when we are going to meet I need to see my email. Also y play almost every night, it’s my way to relax.

I think I could live without it, but obviously it would be more difficult, the computer allows you to do a lot of things.  It can’t work for entertainment or for work, nowadays almost every work they ask you at the university have to be written by computer and you have to send it by email.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario