martes, 14 de junio de 2011

Travel and holidays


Hello
Today I have to talk about my holiday well that’s not a problem.
Every year on my holidays I go backpacking with my friends, we usually separate in groups of two or three, if you are more than three people do not take you in their cars mostly because they’re traveling with their family.  
Last summer I went to Peru with a friend of mine, we take a bus from Santiago to Arica, and then another bus to Tacna, it’s a beautiful place, and the sub20 soccer world cup was on that time so me and my friend travel to Arequipa and saw Chile vs. Brazil. Then we take a train to go to Aguas calientes the city under Machupichu. I have to say it was a lovely trip, I ate a lot of typical food, fruits and the landscape was amazing I love to go back there someday.
For next summer I’m thinking to travel with my girlfriend we want to go to Aysen, travel around the south of Chile, so we hope this thing with the volcano in Puyehue gets better. Anyway we have like 6 months to decide it.
Maybe in some years I would like to go to Colombia that’s a country that call my attention, I don’t know exactly why but I think that someday I’ll travel there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario