jueves, 12 de mayo de 2011

Music

Hey pals

This time I've to write about music so I hope you like it.


I usually listen to music when I’m on the computer or when I need to relax. Some of my favorites groups are Babasonicos, Silvio Rodriguez, Soda Stereo and Tiro de Gracia. It does depend of my humor the kind of music that I like to hear.

In 2007 I went to Soda Stereo concert, but it’s not the only concert I’ve attend.  I went to see Silvio some years ago with my Mom. And last year I went to the “abrazo 2010” where a lot of groups play and one of them was Babasonicos.
I don’t have any talent for music, I don’t sing very well and I don’t play any instrument, but I like listen to music with my friends or with my mate.

I can’t imagine the world without music, I think music, like theater or other kinds of arts, are expressions of how people see the world that around them. It can be a way to protest against society or to cherish life. For some cultures especially the oldest one, use music for to pass knowledge from generation to generation, or to praise the gods.

Anyway music exists and we should enjoy it. 




 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario