jueves, 12 de mayo de 2011

My free time!


This time I’ve to talk about my free time, I really don’t have much free time, when I’m not at university I’m in Renca, I work there in the “nueva escuela” where I do a children workshop with other students of the university, and Wednesday and Thursday I have to go because I do literacy for a old lady.
But when I’m not doing any of that, I’m in meetings.

So like you can see I’ve little free time in my life, so when I have it I like to spend it with my friends or my mate.

If I spend it with my friends we usually play computers games, or we like to drink a beer from time to time.
  
If I spend it with my mate we like to go out to walk around Santiago, and maybe eat an ice-cream or something, that depend on the weather, but sometimes we are so tire that we just wanted to stay home and watch a movie eating something, like pop corn.

And when I have like a weekend off, I like to travel to Rancagua to visit my family.

I think I try to do my best on my free time, I don’t have much so when I have it I try to enjoy it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario